Rajasthan High Court LDC 2756 Recruitment 2023, Rajasthan High Court has invited LDC, Junior Judicial Assistant & Various Type 2756 Vacancies 2023, Candidates can check Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process, Rajasthan High Court LDC Online Form last Date 22 September 2023
The notification regarding Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment 2023 has been released on the website hcraj.nic.in. The application process has started on August 22, 2023 and will end on September 22, 2023. We will share various details related to the Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment 2023. Thus, all interested candidates must read this full article.
- 1 Vacancy Details of Rajasthan High Court LDC Bharti 2023:
- 1.1 Educational Qualification(s) Required:
- 1.2 Age Limit for Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment 2023:
- 1.3 Rajasthan High Court LDC Bharti 2023 Application Procedure:
- 1.4 Application Fee For Rajasthan High Court Bharti 2023:
- 1.5 Rajasthan High Court LDC Selection Criteria:
- 1.6 Exam Pattern of Rajasthan High Court LDC Bharti 2023:
- 1.7 FAQs for Rajasthan High Court LDC Form 2023:
Vacancy Details of Rajasthan High Court LDC Bharti 2023:
The details regarding the Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment 2023 are as follows-
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Judicial Assistant||320|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority – Non Scheduled Area)||343|
|Clerk Grade II (Rajasthan State Judicial Academy)||4|
|Clerk Grade II (District Court – Scheduled Area)||69|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority – Scheduled Area)||17|
|Clerk Grade II (District Court – Non Scheduled Area)||1985|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority)||18|
Educational Qualification(s) Required:
The required educational qualification(s) under the recruitment are mentioned below-
- The candidates must have completed graduation from any recognized university or institution.
- They must have basic knowledge of computer.
Age Limit for Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment 2023:
- The minimum age limit will be 18 years.
- The maximum age limit will be 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to the candidates who belong to reserved category according to the government norms.
Rajasthan High Court LDC Bharti 2023 Application Procedure:
The application for the Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment 2023 can be done by the following procedure-
- The candidates should visit hcraj.nic.in first.
- Then, they must click on section of “Recruitment” or visit Rajasthan SSO ID.
- Next, they should click on option indicating “Rajasthan LDC Recruitment”.
- After that, they must click on link of “Apply Online”.
- Then, they should properly & carefully fill up the application form.
- After doing so, they must upload photograph, sign and all the documents that will be required.
- Next, they should make payment of application fee.
- Finally, they must submit the application form & print it for further use.
Application Fee For Rajasthan High Court Bharti 2023:
The category wise application fee for the recruitment are provided below-
|OBC (NCL) or EWS or BC (NCL) residents of Rajasthan||400 rupees|
|UR or BC (CL) or OBC (CL) or candidates of any category from states other than Rajasthan||500 rupees|
|SC or PwD or ST residents of Rajasthan||350 rupees|
Rajasthan High Court LDC Selection Criteria:
The candidates will be recruited on the basis of the following steps-
- Written Examination
- Typing Test
- Verification of Documents
Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in written examination & computer test.
Exam Pattern of Rajasthan High Court LDC Bharti 2023:
The pattern of examination is given below-
- The exam will comprise of 150 questions.
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
- There will be 3 sections- English, Hindi & G.K. & each section will contain 50 questions.
- Total marks will be 300.
- Total duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- No negative marking will be there.
- Pattern of Written Examination-
|Paper Name||Maximum Marks|
|Part A – Hindi||100|
|Part B – English||100|
|Part C – General Knowledge||100|
- Pattern of Typing Test-
|Paper Name||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Paper 1 – Speed Test (English)||5 minutes||25|
|Paper 1 – Speed Test (Hindi)||5 minutes||25|
|Paper 2 – Efficiency Test||10 minutes||50|
We hope that this article was informative enough for you. In case you have any query, you can contact us by commenting in the comment box. We will definitely try to solve your query as soon as possible.
FAQs for Rajasthan High Court LDC Form 2023:
Has the application process already started?
Yes, the application process has already started.
Can the application be done via offline mode?
No, the application cannot be done via offline mode.
How can the application be done?
The application can be done by visiting the website hcraj.nic.in.